SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Mississippi State Super Fan Sting Ray Has a Message for LSU



Well if you ever wondered what a real life Peter Griffin would look like I present you with Mississippi State super fan "Sting Ray."  When he's not calling into The Paul Finebaum Show (HEY PAWL!!!!) he's putting extra mayonnaise on his Subway footlong.

No joke his little cowbell shrine scares the shit out of me.  This guy has probably skinned stray cats as a sacrifice for the LSU game.  Thank baby Jesus ND doesn't play Miss St or he would probably catch my Irish ass and use my skin as a raincoat while rubbing himself off to Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls.

I'm not saying "Sting Ray" is a psychopath but I'm not going to act like he isn't the love child of Jerry Sandusky and Jared Fogle.

Video HT BarStoolSports

No comments: