SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

No Dame Lennay Football Shirt


If you asked me when I started SportsCrack that could you ever imagine making a shirt about a dead girl who never actually existed in a Catfish hoax I would say you were crazy.  But apparently I am the crazy one as I scream Lennay at the football that slowly fades away.  There is no Dame named Lennay other than the fictional one a couple of kids created in order to fool Manti Te'o.  But now there is a shirt in her honor.  Fucking weird right?  What is real is the shirt and a portion of all sales goes to the American Cancer Society which does actually go to helping people struggling with the awful disease.

Order your NO DAME LENNAY FOOTBALL T-SHIRT HERE.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check once
more here frequently. I'm fairly sure I'll be informed many new stuff right right here!

Good luck for the next!Their new opportunity is http://www.
decoracionesmexico.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=135292&Itemid=0 which makes a speciality
of site

Stop by my weblog; football shirt

Anonymous said...

I like it whenever people get together and share opinions.

Great site, continue the good work!

Visit my weblog cheap marshawn lynch jersey