SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The League Season Premiere is Tonight



I feel bad to admit this but I missed the whole last season of The League. It's one of the best comedies out there besides the Chicago Cubs and yet fatherhood and a nightly drinking habit kept me away. Well fuck that. It's time to get my Shiva Bowl on! In terms of comedies where would you rank it?

Here are mine. And like a Cubs fan feel free to argue your reason to live another day.

1) Curb Your Enthusiasm - Just delivers every episode. The Michael J. Fox episode was hilarious last season.
2) Modern Family - The writing is rather brilliant for a network show.
3) Veep - I laughed so hard at a couple of episodes tears formed. Brilliant writing and Julia Louis-Dreyfus dialogue with her co stars is fucking hysterical.
4) Californication - Hank Moody is my hero.
5) The League - I gotta watch season 3 but the first two were hilarious.
Just missed the cut: Always Sunny In Philadelphia (was kinda disappointed with it last year, probably has run it's course)

No comments: