SportsCrack Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Best Bobblehead Ever: The Sid Bream "The Slide"

I...Must...Have...It!

Not only because it's the best bobblehead doll of all-time because it features a sliding Sid Bream with the umpire Randy Marsh calling him safe and a lunging Mike LaValliere stretching for the tag but because I was at this game with my Dad. In fact a couple of years ago I gave my Dad for Father's Day a framed autographed Sid Bream "The Slide" photo for his office. It's the most memorable sports event I've ever been a part of and now the Braves will be giving away these classic bobbleheads to the first 20,000 fans who attend the June 9th game vs the Toronto Blue Jays at The Ted. It's one of those moments that you will never forget and I cherish that I got to share it with my Dad who basically taught me everything about baseball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must get - also was at game. Best sports moment ever. Hoping to get one fairly reasonable on Ebay.

Unknown said...

I have one for sale. Are you still looking? If so email me jordanbstrong@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have one for sale. Are you still looking? If so email me jordanbstrong@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have one for sale. Are you still looking? If so email me jordanbstrong@gmail.com