SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is the Alabama LSU Krystal's Teabagging Incident a Jailable Offense?



A little late to the internet party here but Barstool Sports posted this video of some passed out LSU fan getting "teabagged" by an Alabama fan in the French Quarter's Krystal right after the BCS Championship and for some reason the people around him found it extremely funny. I don't get it. Personally I've never felt the need to pull my balls out and put it on some dude's face. But hey that's just me. How is the Alabama fan not in jail is my question? If this shit happened to a female you know damn well Bama coconuts would be behind bars right now. This whole video is just strange and uncomfortable. It's like watching a Woody Allen film. First off why do people eat at Krystals? You just won the National Championship and decide to go party at Krystal? I guess I just don't understand kids these days. Hookers and blow have been replaced by Teabagging strangers and Krystal burgers.

1 comment:

Zach said...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7482454/alabama-man-seen-crude-post-bcs-video-arrested?eleven=twelve

Man in video arrested.