SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

JoePa "Addresses" His Fans



God this is sickening. Not because there are a bunch of d-bag college students who have no clue what they are doing but the fact that Joe Paterno is still a head coach. I mean could you understand one fucking word he said? All I heard was the "We...Are....Penn...State" chant at the end. I know it's one thing to be a diehard football fan and to put Joe Paterno on a pedestal for basically building the Penn State program but do people not realize that Paterno had the power to save kids from a predator and he basically did the bare minimum? Wake the fuck up! But be quiet you don't want to wake JoePa and ruin his "legacy."

2 comments:

Sean said...

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I am getting attacked because I live in PA and love ND and hate psu. People are acting like this is a football issue and it's not. It is sickening to hear kids do their dumb zombie nation chants like its a game. Newsflash sex abuse is not a game. This stuff makes me sick and the people defending JoePa are part of the reason this happened he became too powerful and was the king of state college.

Cheese-Whistle Mcstink said...

I agree with your statements 100%, Matt.