SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Philanthropy with Vinnie Verno: Week 5 Picks



New Mexico +2
Georgia Tech -11.5
Arkansas State -13
Alabama -4
Stanford -20

Vinnie finally got on the winning side last week so I think I might ride along with some of these picks. I got Tech, Bama, and Stanford all covering. The only one I'm kind of worried about is Stanford. Yes I know Rick Neuheisel still coaches at UCLA and that in itself is a fucking joke but it's still hard to believe Stanford...fucking Stanford...keeps beating the shit out of their opponents and cover every single game. I mean they have to be due for at least one minor hiccup right? Granted I think they win easily I'm just kind of afraid of a 3 touchdown spread. With that being said I'm going to stay on the Trees bandwagon and ride it till they lose.

No comments: