SportsCrack Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Get it away from me: Tony La Russa's Face


The red hot Cardinals have a new good luck charm and it's not Albert Pujols' bat. Manager Tony La Russa has got one of the worst cases of pink eye I have ever seen. It's like he got shitfaced and decided to fall down the stairs...again. He says pinkeye but I say one too many glasses of Merlot.

"I'm not in a lot of pain," said La Russa yesterday. "It just scares kids. Like bad makeup in a horror movie."


Get your shit together Tony!


Image via RiverFrontTimes

5 comments:

BugBarbecue said...

Someone farted on his pillow.

Anonymous said...

Tony does not have pink eye. He has herpes zoster (shingles)

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

It looks like someone shitted on his face.

Anonymous said...

My husband has had shingles on his face, eye and forehead. Sure looks like that's what Tony has! My husband has permanent eye damage. If this is pink eye, everyone of the Cards could get it!!!!

Anonymous said...

herpes zoster ophthalmicus is an eye emergency. it can make you go blind. hopefully not the case for tony.