SportsCrack Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sign of the Apocalypse: Idiots spending $119 to get Michael Vick's autograph in Atlanta of all places



This is why Atlanta gets a bad rap as a sports town. Former Atlanta Falcon and puppy killer Michael Vick is still a piece of shit but because he can throw a ball far and run real fast idiots still want to dish out money for his autograph. I love how the lady starts crying. Bitch Michael Vick doesn't give two shits about you. If you were a dog he would piss on you and electrocute you. I also love the guy who tries to rationalize Vick's behavior that landed him in jail. Yep, child rapists and murderers get less jail time than Vick. Yeah that makes a lot of fucking sense. I honestly can't even fathom how big of a fucking loser you have to be to stand in line and pay $119 for Vick's autograph. Also you could tell how much Vick was enjoying meeting his fans. Look at that huge smile on his face. Yes sir he is the people's champion if I have ever seen one.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I agree Ron Mexico isn't a good person but he has paid for his bad choices and deserves a 2nd chance. And even though the signing took place in ATL most of the people looked to be Eagles fans. My question would be who got the bigger crowd Matt Ryan the day before or Vick on his day

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I would hope Matt Ryan but at this point I have no fucking clue Adam. I agree, Vick deserves another chance. I just hope he fails miserably because he is an Eagle now.