SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A BEER RECOMMENDATION: SWEETWATER HAPPY ENDING


I'm all about trying new beers since I can get pretty bored with the usual water down beers during the cold months. My buddy Travis brought over an Imperial Stout beer made by SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, GA) called "Happy Ending." It's mighty fucking tasty if I do say myself. It's got a 9.0% abv so you can't chug it like a normal light beer and honestly you don't want to because it tastes so damn good going down. It's got a roasty malt taste to it with almost a chocolate after taste to it. It goes down smooth in case you were wondering. Unfortunately there is no "happy ending" when it comes to the cost in your pocket as these 6 packs usually run about $9. It's worth a try nevertheless.

SportsCrack Grade: solid B+

No comments: