SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2010

UGA Making Changes After All


Though this isn't official, I've heard UGA is making a few changes to their program. From what I can gather, Joe Tereshinski will be taking over as the Director of the Strength and Conditioning Program and John Kasay Sr. will be hired as an assistant to Joe T. Thanks Seth for the rocking Bulldogs Blog and the insight into the program. Check out The Bulldogs Blog here for a more in depth look at the changes supposedly being implemented starting January 1, 2011.

1 comment:

Skeptic Dawg said...

Why Dawg fans (and yes, I am one myself) believe that S&C are the root of all Dawg evils is beyond me. How many people actually have insight as to what goes on in the weight room? Great blog! You are always the 1st with great songs "Son of a Preacher Man", "Buying an Eagle"! Thanks for the site!