SportsCrack Blog

Friday, September 03, 2010

FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS RACIST


Floyd Mayweather Jr talking major shit about Manny Pacquiao: "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."


Um, wow. I don't even know what to say. Could you imagine if a white person said this? Everybody would be crucifying Mayweather if he wasn't black. You know what? FUCK MAYWEATHER. I hope Pacquiao destroys that arrogant racist asshole. Mayweather needs to be put in his place.

The back of the bus of course.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Quote via TheBigLead via ESPN

No comments: