SportsCrack Blog

Monday, August 02, 2010

UGA NAMED #1 PARTY SCHOOL



The above image of Damon Evans comes from the PigskinDoctors.com whom I'm pretty sure deserve an Academy Award, a Grammy, and a Nobel Peace Prize for one of the funniest fucking photoshops I have ever seen. I have been literally crying in laughter just staring at the panties on his head. Anyways thanks to Damon Evans losing his Athletic Director job to an unfortunate DUI a month ago Georgia has now gone up from #4 party school in the nation to #1 this year according to the Princeton Review. This honor definitely deserves a shirt. Come on Bulldog fans. Send me some ideas. So far I have come up with these:

-Party Like A Bulldog Today

-Party Like Damon Evans Today

-Drink Em!

-Athens: Beer Me Capital

I know they suck so please help me help you. You can email me your idea to matt@sportscrack.com. Whoever has the best idea gets $100 cold hard cash and some red panties.

1 comment:

Brubakersback said...

Looks like UGA ain't the only one humpin' in Athens!