SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

17 MORE DAYS



17 days and we get to the first Saturday in the Fall otherwise known as Christmas for this college football fan. There is so much anticipation for the season I feel like I'm going to shit out a brick of gold. Notre Dame takes on Purdue in what hopefully will be a blowout. Yeah I know Notre Dame has been everything but blowing out teams the past 3 seasons but Purdue fucking blows. QB Dayne Crist will make his starting debut and should tear up a porous Boilermakers defense behind the new spread attack. I expect to see some Wildcat formations with Armando Allen, Theo Riddick, and even TE Kyle Rudolph getting some snaps behind center. The offense no doubt will score a shitload of points but can the defense stop anybody? They better.

Don't make me go off like Alabama fan Ricky did last year...

1 comment:

Irish Paul said...

Imagine what this guy would have said and done had 'Bama lost that game.