SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, January 07, 2010

BCS TITLE GAME PREDICTION


For the past month I have been hearing from everybody how SEC power Alabama is going to absolutely destroy Texas in Pasadena tonight. And I can see their point. Alabama crushed Florida in their conference championship while Texas survived on a last second field goal to beat Suh/Nebraska. Those two which were played on December 5th 2009 mind you told us that Alabama played their best game of the season while Texas played their absolute worst. I expect a different outcome tonight for these reasons:

-Alabama knows the SEC is 5-0 in BCS Title games and everybody expects them to win if they just show up. Sounds similar to 4 years ago when everybody expected USC to run all over Texas before Vince Young changed history.

-Alabama has the current Heisman Trophy winner, Mark Ingram, on their roster. Heisman winners usually play like shit in BCS Title games and their teams lose. In fact they are 1-5 in title games. I think the Longhorns will stuff Ingram tonight because honestly he isn't that good.

-Mack Brown will outwit Nick Saban. Yes, I know it sounds ludicrous. But what I think Brown can do for Texas tonight is pull out all the tricks and surprise a Tide team who thinks they are better than Texas.

-I think Texas is better than Alabama on a neutral field.

Prediction: Texas 28 Alabama 24-Granted the majority of my bowl predictions have been wrong so far, you might want to bet your mortgage on Bama covering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ludersex

fette titten

Private Amateure