SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THIS IS WHY DUKE SUCKS

An oldie but a good one. Yes, even at rape Duke sucks...

NOVA is going to beat the crap out of the flopping Dukies tomorrow night. Somehow Duke is 2 1/2 point favors in this game up in Boston. I ain't buying Puke stock right now. While it is true both teams rely on their perimeter games way too much the NOVA back court is playing sick right now. The combination of Scottie Reynolds, Corey Fisher, and Corey Stokes might be the best in the nation. Plus power forward Dante Cunningham has come into his own his senior season and should get the Duke front court in foul trouble. Take NOVA with the points and meet me at the bar where we can share shits and giggles and shots. Lots of shots. I will be the one in the Puke shirt in case you were wondering...

GET ME A BEER NOW!

2 comments:

Cheese-Whistle Mcstink said...

Good call! Nice pic, by the way.I think I know that chica.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I knew Nova would blow Puke out. Yep, who ever is married to that chica is one lucky dude.