SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, January 08, 2009

HOUSTON'S VON WAFER VON SUCKS


It's one thing to get rejected by Dwight Howard or Josh Smith but it is a whole other thing to get rejected by the rim like Houston Rocket's Von Wafer did yesterday. Hey, I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't screw up the dunk because right now I would get rejected easily by an 8 foot rim but this cat is in the NBA. Shouldn't he know his limits? Maybe he should just go to church leagues like I do and claim I'm just really big and bald for an 11 year old. I had a growth spurt at 10 sister. God made me this way father. Why won't you accept me for who I am?

Video HT: FanIQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do realize Wafer got second in the dunk contest when he was a MCDONALD'S ALL-AMERICAN. LEBRON JAMES got first that year. Many people thought Von deserved it over James and that James got it because of his name