SportsCrack Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A CLEAN BALLPLAYER


Look at that fucking grin on Jayson Werth. He is high as a kite brotha. My buddy Tobin sent me the picture of Werth among many others of last week's Phillies celebration parade and I couldn't help but laugh at the one above. I've never heard Werth speak a word but I would imagine it would sound a lot like this...


Just a reminder people that I got a brand new batch of fresh cooked "Phucking Phantastic 2008 World Champs" shirts in for you to consume and devour...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Werth was in the same high school conference as my school growing up in central illinois so it would not surprise me at all if he liked the grass. isnt a whole lot else to do in chatham illinois. plus he was drafted right out of high school by the orioles so the money was there from the start

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Good insight Thad. It figures my beloved Orioles would let Werth go.