SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NEW GUNS N ROSES SONG: CHINESE DEMOCRACY


Chinese Democracy - Guns N Roses
I like it! It's great to hear Axl Rose back with Guns N Roses and hearing his patented scream, or squeal if you want to call it, which has been gone for 17 fucking years. Can you believe that? It's been 17 long years since Guns N Roses put out their last album Use Your Illusions. Today they released their first single, Chinese Democracy, which is also the title of their new album which will be available for download and in Best Buy stores exclusively starting on November 25th.

So what do you guys think? I like it a lot. I use to jam GNR all the time when I was in middle school and high school and this song kind of brings back childhood memories. I haven't heard any rumors of them touring but if they do you know their concerts would sell out almost immediately. Hell, I'm almost 30 and I would wait in line to get tickets. Oh yeah, it's 2008! Wait on the computer I guess.

3 comments:

Cheese-Whistle Mcstink said...

I don't think it should be called Guns N Roses. It should be called the Axl Rose Band, as he's the only real member left. There is no Guns without my main man Slash.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Good point but I think Axl makes the band of Guns N Roses more than Slash. It sucks that Slash isn't involved. Where are the coke and hookers when you need them?

Anonymous said...

It took hin 17 years to come up with that?