SportsCrack Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

JAY CUTLER NOT A FAN OF PHILIP RIVERS


God I love this kind of shit. Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers are both young QB's on division rivals that obviously don't get along with one another and I love to see the animosity Cutler has for Rivers. The NFL has become too much buddy-buddy shit from opposing players doing prayers together to going out to dinner with each other's families after the game is over and stroking each other's cocks, er I mean egos. I like to see two guys who genuinely hate each other let it be known. It will make the games more interesting and competitive in my opinion. Soon the nation will be split on whether you are a Rivers guy or a Cutler guy. I think I'm a Cutler guy. Rivers seems like a mama's boy punk who talks shit and forces trades behind close doors. Oh wait, that was Elway and Eli Manning. Never mind.

Video HT: BroncoTalk

2 comments:

Cheese-Whistle Mcstink said...

I'm a Cutler Guy, but then again, I live in Denver. Something about Rivers rubs me the wrong way. Cutler on the other hand is a total pot head and you know it.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I could see Cutler being a pot head. Rivers has that "I'm better than you" jock look about him. Reminds me of my beautiful self.