SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LESS THAN 24 HOURS BITCHES


On this great College Football Eve one of my wishes is for all of my readers to have a kickass time this coming up season rooting for their favorite college team. Whether you are at a tailgate in South Bend partying with ugly chicks or laughing it up with inbreds in Athens or just trying to avoid running into Maurice Clarett in Columbus I do wish each and everyone of you one hell of a season.

With that being said if you root for a team playing against my Notre Dame Fighting Irish I say to you from the bottom of my heart and with all sincerity:

"GO TO HELL AND DON'T EVER FUCKING COME BACK!!!"

I say the former in all politeness by the way.

It's college football season and it's finally here! My liver will be working overtime for the next 14 plus weekends. Thank you Lord Rockne.

HAPPY COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVE TO EVERYONE!

No comments: