SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

VANILLA ICE IS THE BET

Apparently Kevin Millar and Jason Varitek had a NBA Finals bet going on with whomever lost had to cut, dye, and style their hair to look like Vanilla Ice back in the "Ice, Ice, Baby" days.

Bromoblog broke the story and even has pictures and video to show that clearly Millar had his ego and hairstyle on the wrong team...




Here is Millar coming out for his first at-bat last night in Baltimore against the Astros...


"To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal" was Millar last night as he delivered the game winning hit last night for the O's. I used to listen to "Ice, Ice, Baby" all the time when I was in middle school and even had the dance moves down. Don't laugh because everybody did. Now my music selection is much more selective as I only listen to the greats like Hannah Montana and Britney Spears.

2 comments:

AskChatter@LastRowSports.com said...

Hannah Montana True Story...

Stuffing my piehole with IHOP grub out in LA one morning, this Hanna Montana ringtone starts blowing up...No big deal, right. My thoughts exactly...Until I hear this Pickle Pirate, Twinkie Taster fuck answer the damn thing and begin to gab. The fucking flamer was sweeter than a 10 pound bag of sugar.

And to think, I thought my cinnamon rolls with my bacon, eggs, hash brown, and sauage were sweet!

Mac G said...

The Birds are about to bring out the broom on the Stros. I would love to see Millar pimping his bleached hair on the bench and give the new dude from Triple get some ABs.