SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CHARLES BARKLEY THE GAMBLER


I don't consider it a gambling problem till you start blowing random Asians in bathroom stalls. And no, I haven't seen or done anything like that...this year.

Good morning everybody. I hope all of you took my advice yesterday and took the Spurs with the 4 plus points as a road dog. The Spurs now move on to face the Lakers and Kobe which should become another 7 game series which should keep execs at TNT happy. Sticking to my guns I'm taking the Spurs over the Lakers even though I'm concerned by Timmy Duncan's play. Duncan looked like garbage last night and yet they still won by a comfortable margin against a really good Hornets squad. It just shows you how good the Spurs really are.

The Eastern Conference Finals, or rights to lose in the NBA Finals, matches the Celtics and Pistons. You know most of the free world wants the Lakers vs. Celtics in the Finals because they are the two most storied franchises in the game but I think it will be the Spurs vs. Pistons in what should be a boring ass Finals.

No comments: