SportsCrack Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

JEFF FRANCOEUR WILL QUIT BASEBALL TONIGHT


Okay Braves fans, put down the tomahawk and don't get your panties in a bunch, but if star right fielder Jeff Francoeur wins the $270 million in the Mega Millions Jackpot tonight he will decide to trade in his baseball cleats for golf ones.

Braves outfielder JEFF FRANCOEUR, whose new wife Catie bought him a ticket last week, would "play golf the rest of my life."

And quit baseball?

"Quit baseball," he said Friday morning from Braves spring training camp in Florida. "Believe it."


You know, I have also daydreamed about what I would do if I had the winning lottery ticket. I'm sure I would give a lot of it to charity, something like the Michael Vick fund. Actually, the first thing on my list is to put a contract out on a certain owner residing in a brick warehouse in Baltimore. I don't want to know how it gets done or how messy it gets, I just want to know that it in fact happens for my well being and the millions of others who have suffered these tragic 10 years of horrific baseball.

And if they ever came after me I don't speaka no Englisha...


God I hope I win tonight.

No comments: