SportsCrack Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

BEER OF THE WEEK


You know I've been running back and forth from South Florida to Atlanta these past couple of weeks while dealing Columbian bam bam and trying to get rid of this annoying crotch rash when I decided that nothing goes better with the aforementioned then a few pints of the cold frosty sweet nectar of God I call NewCastle Brown Ale. In fact I think I have downed at least 4 dozen of my favorite beer in the past 10-14 days alone. Sure I have mixed in some Bud Light or Miller Light here or there but I have been pretty much on a NewCastle kick. On the Fairchild Beer scale it gets an overwhelming 10. It is the unquestioned king of beers in my mind. Potential downfalls of drinking 12 packs like I do include bloating and a nice little Charlie Weis FUPA I seem to be developing.

Anyways, go out and drink at least one today after you buy a Mega Millions ticket with hopes of grandeur. And if you don't win the lottery don't sweat it, at least you enjoyed a great beer to finish off the work week.

But yeah, it will get you fat and unattractive which has never been a problem for me since I was born that way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at what age do we need to begin drinking scotch?

i think that's what the professionals drink.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

When the only people who talk to you include yourself and your imaginary childhood friend then you start drinking the scotch.

Ha, just kidding, I'm going to go a month of just tanquerey and tonic for booze and see how it affects my body and mind.