SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, November 01, 2007

AMY FISHER SEX TAPE

Wait a second, you trying to tell me Amy Fisher, the girl who "dated" Joey Buttafuoco on the side only to shoot his wife in the head, is a whore? No way! Apparently the Long Island Lolita has a new sex tape out there in order to let the world know her lips flap in the wind and can be louder than a wind chime on a slow breezy day but can be seen for a low price of $19.99.

I know this has nothing to do with sports but I felt it is my obligation to report to the Sportscrack nation when a sex tape emerges. Of course Fisher is not really a celebrity but just a felon who happens to be a whore. But then again so is Britney Spears. Here is the video clip I was sent today (wink, wink)from an anonymous person and be careful because it is 100% NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Even for you Buckeye fans out there sitting in the public library, don't even think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice body...