SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TRICK OR BIG TEN POON TREAT?

Our buddy Mac G sent us these wonderful poon pictures from none other than Badger country in Madison, WI. As I mentioned before, Halloween is the perfect holiday for all the closet sluts out there to strip down and show off their thang without feeling the wrath of judging eyes.

God bless the Big Ten Poon. Oh look, it's one of Leinart's leftovers who just happened to make it out for the festivities. If I were her I would have a fake baby popping out of my belly for shits and giggles.

I'm out till tomorrow, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aside from this post, this is the worst Blog I have ever read. Take your Boston hatred and shove it.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Wow, I think we found somebody more bitter than myself.

Boston rocks!