SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

STILL RECOVERING BUT HERE IS A RECAP
It was so piss hot last night in Atlanta it made a small little miracle happen. When you drink 8 beers in about 6 innings the law of gravity should make you have to stop and take a leak at least once. But I guess when you sweat more than a Hollywood coke whore all the beer just kind of drips off of you.

Last night's game was one of the most spirited and fun to watch. Yes, Barry Bonds made eye contact with me and my 756* shirt in left field as I stood and mocked him with my unoriginal "Balco" chant as he came limping out to left field in the first inning. The first thing I noticed about Barry is he is smaller than the last time I saw him in San Diego three seasons ago. I presumed he stopped using the cattle roids because I didn't hear him moo one time. Now that I think of it, even Barry would enjoy being a cow...

I have to hand it to Barry, he takes a lot of shit and doesn't let it faze him at all. But I guess we already knew this about Barry being Barry: he doesn't care what any of us think about him thus the disregard for actually caring about the integrity of the game.

Yes he hit a homerun and yes some stupid ass people cheered him as he rounded the bases. This is the Atlanta Braves fan factor. Adolph Hitler or Ty Cobb could have been rounding the bases and yet a pack of toothless, jean short wearing, Bass Hat leaning douchebags would be cheering because they have absolutely no clue. It's sad but once you expect it and experience it a lot you come to the realization that there is a small segment of our society which is made up of degenerate embryos that somehow survived. Again, this is a small portion of the Atlanta crowd. Most fans have some sliver of intelligence and just flat out booed because A)he plays for the opposing team, B)Bond's HR just tied up a game, C)the Braves need to win to stay in the playoff hunt, and D)it's Barry fucking Bonds, you can't cheer him.

The game also had 3 ejections. Bobby "The Lord of the Ejection" Cox gone thrown out early when arguing a Tim Hudson balk call. I don't know how anybody can not love Cox. Wait, that didn't sound right. Ryan Klesko got thrown out for arguing balls and strikes and I will be the first to admit he got screwed on the third strike. The pitch was near his chin. Towards the end I believe Bruce Bochy got ejected but I could be wrong, I was knee deep in empty beer bottles.

All in all the game was fun. I couldn't get too rowdy because I counted 4 cops and 5 security guys in our left field section alone. I guess the Braves officials were worried about people not enjoying the future Hall of Famer,greatest player ever visiting Turner field.

HMM, I wonder why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bass hat leaning LMFAO