SportsCrack Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007


RANDOM THOUGHT
I think Michael Vick going to the big house could turn into the best thing to happen to the Atlanta Falcons. Joey Harrington wants to lead this team and prove his worth in the NFL. Vick was never going to be a great QB or lead his team to a Super Bowl because of his lack of maturity, leadership, and efficiency as a passer.
Anybody that can come out of the NFL albatross known as the Detroit Lions who wants to prove his worth and is ready to be a leader has my vote over a guy who goes by the names of Ookie and Ron Mexico.
Maybe the Falcons franchise took a turn for the best with Vick getting incarcerated. What does the Sportscrack nation think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harrington was horrible in Detroit and Vick was always an over rated player I thought. I think the Falcons will tank the season and draft a quarterback.

Anonymous said...

He looked good last night. That is what happens when you hit recievers in the hands. Well, all of them except Roddie White.

Anonymous said...

I thought he looked great last night. Of course White and Jenkins still can't catch the ball worth a damn, but Harrington was delivering the ball in the perfect spot for his receivers in order to make plays.
I know it's only preseason, but I love the enthusiasm he brings to the Falcons.

Anonymous said...

Jenkins looked fine, he caught a couple of balls across the middle.

Anonymous said...

I'm still kinda pissed off that we passed on Brady Quinn....