SportsCrack Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

OOKIE'S SUMMARY OF FACTS
Well, the summary of facts have come out and nothing much has changed. Ookie is still a bad guy according to his federal indictment and will be going to jail for at least a year. The NFL is a forgotten dream for Ron Mexico now.
You participate in a gambling enterprise where you are THE money man and you can pretty much say bye-bye to any chance of ever playing in the NFL again.

With that being said I think we can all agree that Vick's dad needs to shut the fuck up. Now I think we can all understand why Marcus and Michael are so fucked up in the head. One has to accept responsibility and I am definitely not a Vick apologist, but I am thankful that I grew up with a father that I can look up to who was always there for support and not just looking for money (probably because I don't have anything besides this crusty $10 bill in my semen soaked shorts...oh wait, did I semen, I meant booger).

Anyways the point is to look up to your parents and not athletes. But if you have parents like Michael Vick then don't use it as a crutch and make the best out of your life like Juan Dixon
has done. Dixon grew up in one of the most awful situations a human being could ever endure and yet has come out of life as a champion both on and off the court.

No comments: