SportsCrack Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

MOODY FOLLOWS THE MONEY TO FLORIDA
"I followed my heart," said Moody, the Trojans' second-leading rusher last season. "It's when you get that feeling that you know something is right and you can't really describe."

Um, I'm going to call BS on this one. Florida tailbacks have averaged less carries per game than USC in the last 5 years so it can't be a better opportunity. I thought the Poodle used to be a shady guy, but now it is all Urban Cryer. First he whines his way into the BCS National Championship game, then he steals recruits from other schools, and now he gets starting tailbacks from USC to transfer to Florida. Nothing seems shady about that at all to me...


Let's hear it from Emmanuel himself what a great family man Cryer is...

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

how did you change the picture at the top (you know the text background?)

please tell me on my blog

www.dianaadventures.blogspot.com

(when you have free time)

Diana ^.~