SportsCrack Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

MOODY DOWN TO TWO
The latest on Emmanuel Moody, the second leading rusher for USC last season, is he has narrowed his choices down to Florida and North Carolina. The funniest part of this whole transfer is the reason behind him leaving in the first place.

Moody says he is leaving because it's a "business decision." HMMM, a business decision. And by business I presume we are talking cash money. I guess ever since the little Reggie Bush fiasco at USC in which we came to found out he took over a quarter of a million $$ in gifts with room and board thrown in for his family, now USC is making sure they only hand out so much.

Poor guy. I'm presuming Butch Davis and Urban Meyer have some deep pockets in order to get a guy the calibre of Moody. "Business" decision are all about money and we all know Florida is rolling in the money with the 3 Championships and the amount of money being dished out to Meyer and Billy Donovan annually.

My guess is Florida. Cash money yo.



my mind on my money, my money on my mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get your facts straight: usc didn't pay bush anything. Agents allegedly did.